Saturday, July 1, 2017 — 4pm
Event Info and Rules
Here are the guidelines and farm policies. The bottom line is that we want everyone who comes to have a fun and safe time. Please watch out for your selves and each other. We are a big family and we need to make sure we leave this amazing venue in good shape so these events can continue into the future! Remember that we are guests at this venue so we need to leave it better than we found it. Thank you!
ID and Age Requirements
- All people over 18 must show a Valid Driver's License or State ID to get in. Anyone under 18 or without a Driver's License must be accompanied by a legal guardian. (This means by law it has to be the parents not an uncle or older friend. The legal guardian also must be attending the event and for the same length of time as the minor.) If you would like to consume alcohol, you must present a valid drivers license at the checkin desk verifying you are over the age of 21 to get a wristband. If you do not have a 21+ wristband, you are not allowed to drink anywhere on the property. This is a zero tolerance policy and you will kicked out of the event without refund and without warning. We have the right to refuse permission to drink to any one of any age. Please drink responsibly.
Ways to Keep Our Festival Green
- Recycle! If you are camping, we will give you 2 garbage bags. One black one for garbage and one clear one for recycling. Please put all your recycling in the clear bag. When they are full please put them beside the bins in the morning. If you need more bags, please ask.
- Take the time to throw away your cigarette butts into the cans provided.
- Carpool! Great way to cut down on gas costs and pollution. Plus it's more fun. It's win-win.
- Bring your own plates and utensils. The planet will love you and the future generations for it!
- The campgrounds will open Saturday at 2pm. The campgrounds will close at 3pm on Sunday.
- Please note that there can be NO DRUMMING or AMPLIFIED music outside of the barn after 1am.
Medical and Safety
- Use of illegal drugs is not permitted.
- The promoters are not responsible for attendees actions.
- First aid will be located right by stage.
- Sorry! We do love pets but we have to keep them at home. Service Animals, which have been trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability, are allowed. You will be asked to show legal documentation of such animal.
- No alcoholic carry-in beverages are allowed inside the barn.
- Reasonable amounts of alcoholic beverages for personal consumption may be permitted into the camping areas if you are of legal age (21+). Security reserves the right to deny entrance to anyone they deem as bringing in an unreasonable amount.
- Glass bottles are not allowed. Kegs are not allowed.
- People under 21 are not allowed to drink at the festival.
- Be responsible and do not drink and drive.
- Parking is free of charge in the designated area.
- Your wristband will allow you to leave the festival and return. You must have your wristband on your wrist in order to get back in. Do not take it off.
- Be welcoming and nice to everyone. If you see someone you don't know, introduce yourself. You might make friendships that will last a lifetime.
- Drink water and stay hydrated!
- Try not to lose your keys or lock them in your car. We can get a tow truck here but it will be expensive for you.
- Lost and Found is located at the check-in desk.
Circle S Ranch Rules:
- NO GLASS (bottles, etc.)
- NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD. It's a risk to local trees. Also, we will be lighting a campfire at 9:30pm and have plenty of wood available.
- All Local, State, and Federal laws will apply.
We are accepting donations to go towards
the costs of infrastructure and to support
our great bands! Please contribute whatever
seems fair to you. We take cash and credit
(via Square) so we will See you there!